- 13Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be __________ of him.
- 10And now also the __________ is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
- 8Bring forth therefore fruits meet for __________:
- 15And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to __________ all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
- 14But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to __________?
- 9And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that __________ is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
- 3For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths __________.
- 12Whose fan is in his __________, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
- 2And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of __________ is at hand.
- 7But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to __________ from the wrath to come?
- 1In those days came John the Baptist, __________ in the wilderness of Judaea,
- 6And were baptized of him in Jordan, __________ their sins.
- 11I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy __________, and with fire:
- 16And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a __________, and lighting upon him:
- 17And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved __________, in whom I am well pleased.
- 5Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round __________ Jordan,
- 4And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild __________.